A handheld computer built-in
The PSA1301T and PSA2701T
incorporates a Palm T|X handheld computer.
As well as
providing the instrument with the high resolution display and advanced
calculation and storage capabilities needed by the spectrum analyzer,
the Palm T|X also offers the user a host of other features from word
processing and spreadsheets through to email and web access.
The Palm T|X
is fully functional within the PSA1301T or PSA2701T. Alternatively it can be
removed from the casing and used stand-alone at times when the spectrum
analyzer function is not required.
Palm T|X specification
- 320 x 480 TFT transflective display
colours / Works in portrait and landscape modes
- SD / SDIO / MultiMediaCard expansion slot
- 5-way navigator
- Qwerty virtual keyboard
or handwriting recognition
- Palm OSŪ Garnet 5.4
- Processor: Intel XScale 312 MHz ARM
- Size: 12.1 x 7.8
x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 149 grms
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b), Bluetooth 1.1, Infrared
- 128 MB Flash memory (non-volatile).
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery