Aim-TTi TGA12100 Series
True Arbitrary Waveform Generators, 100MS/s with one, two or four channels
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
- 1, 2 or 4 waveform channels, independent or linked.
- 100MS/s 12-bit arbitrary waveform capability using true variable clock architecture.
- 1M point waveform memory per channel.
- 40MHz function generators using DDS (direct digital synthesis).
- Multiple ‘standard’ waveforms including sine, square, triangle, haversine, ramp, pulse and sin(x)/x.
- Pulse train pattern generation for up to 10 pulses.
- Complex waveform sequencing and looping capability using up to 1024 waveform segments.
- Wide range sweep, AM, tone switching, signal summing.
- Inter-channel triggering, summing and phase control.
- Multiple generators can be easily phase locked.
- External ARB clock input
- Waveform creation/editing tools built-in; sophisticated external Windows based software included.
- Built-in trigger generator, gated and triggered burst modes.
- Tone switching facilitates precision DTMF generation.
- Unlimited waveform storage using CF memory cards.
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2), RS-232 and USB interfaces.