Astrodyne TDI XBL Gen2
Electronic load with master / slave architecture, water cooled
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The XBL® Liquid Cooled DYNALOAD® Series features 12 kW Master with wide range voltage inputs and sophisticated computer programming via GPIB, Ethernet, or RS232.
- 16 bit A/D and D/A architecture for superior control and resolution
- Fast Response Master/Slave Communications via reliable CANbus and Auto-Sync makes mating and load balancing seamless
- AutoHunt in CP and CR mode, automatically compensates for cable IR drop until power matches the selected value - with no operator involvement
- High Accuracy Pulse mode for all modes of operation: CC, CV, CP and CR
- Programmable Slew Rates with high speed and accuracy
- Intuitive front panel controls with acceleration mode encoder offers quick set point control and ease of use
- Closed Box Calibration
- Individual FET protection - isolates power stages
- OV, OC, OP and OT Fast self protection safeguards the unit for enhanced reliability
- Ultra-Low compliance voltage (0.3V) even @1200A! (50V models), additional loads can reduce this voltage further
- Three Full Scale Voltage and Three Full Scale Current Ranges
- ATE friendly with LabVIEW drivers and SCPI Command Set
- Front Panel Lockout (remote or local)
- Master and Slave Functionality enables single rack system size upwards to 120KW.
- 0 – 10Vdc External Analogue Programmable