Rohde and Schwarz FSL Series
Spectrum Analyzer with 3 and 6GHz variants
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The FSL is a lightweight and compact spectrum analyzer for cost-conscious users who want the functionality of high-end instruments. The analyzer is ideal for a large number of applications in development, service and production.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Models with and without tracking generator
- Signal analysis bandwidth of 28 MHz
- Low measurement uncertainty, even in microwave range
- General measurement applications, e.g. spectrogram
- Lightweight and compact for on-site installation, maintenance and service
- Optional battery operation
- Easy on-site upgrading with options