FLIR Systems ETS320
Thermal Imaging Camera for electronic testing
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The ETS320 is designed for hands-free laboratory testing, particularly of electronic sub-assemblies, with simplified features that allow users to focus on their work instead of on the camera controls.
- Pole mount included for fast and easy setup
- Crisp 3” LCD display provides immediate thermal feedback
- FLIR Tools+ software for instant analysis, including Time vs. Temperature measurement
- 320 x 240 IR resolution (76,800 pixels) with 45° field of view
- • ±3% measurement accuracy
- • Records standard radiometric JPEGs
- Detect temperature differences as small as 0.06°C
- Measure from -20°C to 250°C
- Measures down to 170 μm per pixel