FLIR Systems TG165
Spot Thermal Camera 80x60 resolution/9Hz available with NIST calibration
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers a full feature thermal camera. Equipped with FLIR’s Lepton® micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you 'see' the heat so you know where to reliably measure it and allows you to store images to micro-SD card for record keeping.
- 80 x 60 pixels IR resolution, 9Hz refresh rate
- Fixed focus 50° x 38.6° field of view lens
- -25 to 380°C measurement range with ±1.5% or ±1.5°C basic accuracy
- 4 Pre-Set emissivity levels with custom adjustment from 0.1 to 0.99
- 2.0" colour TFT LCD
- Save images as BMP with emissivity and temperature to internal micro-SD (supplied)
- Transfer images to computer using micro USB port
- Available with NIST traceable calibration
The main difference between the TG165 and TG167 is the lens: the TG165 is a wider angle view, generally more suitable for building use, whereas the TG167 has a narrower view, more appropriate for electrical use, etc.