California Instruments Asterion Series
Programmable Power Source with AC and AC+DC models from 500 to 18000VA
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The Asterion AC Series is designed for testing complex electronics including avionics, telecommunications and commercial electronic.
NOW WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
- High power density: up to 1.5kVA in 1U chassis, 6kVA in 4U, 18kVA in 14U chassis
- Intuitive touch panel control
- iX2™ current doubling technology for full power over a wide voltage range
- Multilingual display for global operation
- Auto paralleling for higher power
- Combine units for multi-phase configurations (options)
- Complete avionics test suites (optional on AST series)
- GPIB interface optional
- Two chassis versions: "Enhanced" and "ATE" = with and without front panel touchscreen control.
- Reduced cost AC only versions (ASC series)
- There are a range of frequency and locking options - contact us for details.