California Instruments MX Series II
High power AC and DC Source 15kVA to 135kVA with multiple options
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The MX Series consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications.
- Programmable AC and DC power for frequency conversion and product test applications
- Available output power of 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 kVA per unit and multi-unit configurations for power
- requirements up to 135 kVA and above
- Phase mode programming on MX30-3Pi and MX45-3Pi allows switching between single and
- three phase output modes
- User defined voltage waveform and distortion programming
- Automatic crossover between Source and Sink power mode offers regenerative capabilities in AC
- mode. Regenerate up to 100% of the rated output power back to the utility grid during sink mode
- operation. ( -SNK option )
- Standard RS232C & USB along with optional IEEE- 488 & LAN Interfaces are available for automated
- test applications