Chroma 61600 Series
Programmable AC Source with models from 500VA to 18kVA
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source delivers pure, instrument grade AC and DC power output with voltages from 0 to 300VAC and frequencies from 15 to 1.5kHz.
- Built-in PFC provides input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for DC offset simulation
- Programmable voltage and current limits
- Comprehensive measurement capability: V, Hz, Irms, Ipk, Iinrush, P, VAR, VA, PF, CF of current etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency settings
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Analogue input for power amplifier
- Optional Analogue programming interface
- Optional GPIB and RS-232 interface (Model 61601~61605)
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
- Easy use graphic user interface: softpanel (option)
- Capable of delivering power output of up to 90kVA by implementing Master-Slave operation