Aim-TTi TGA1240 Series
True Arbitrary Waveform Generators, 40MS/s one, two or four channels
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
- 1, 2 or 4 waveform channels, independent or linked.
- 40MS/s 12-bit arbitrary waveform capability using true variable clock architecture.
- 64K point waveform memory per channel.
- 16MHz function generators using DDS (direct digital synthesis).
- Multiple ‘standard’ waveforms including sine, square, triangle, haversine, ramp, pulse and sin(x)/x.
- Pulse train pattern generation for up to 10 pulses.
- Complex waveform sequencing and looping capabilities.
- Wide range sweep, AM, tone switching, signal summing.
- Inter-channel triggering, summing and phase control.
- Built-in trigger generator, gated and triggered burst modes.
- Tone switching facilitates precision DTMF generation.
- "Waveform Manager Plus" for Windows software included.
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2) and RS-232 interfaces.