Spectral Measurement dScope M1 Series
Compact audio analyzer with digital and analogue options
The dScope M1 interface family is compatible with the well-established Prism Sound / Spectral Measurement dScope Series III software platform. As well as some hardware variants, the M1 hardware is complemented by a number of software variants based on license files that may be purchased to enable feature options.
- Support for Analogue Generator output levels up to +26dBu
- Support for Analogue Inputs sampling rate up to 768kHz and bandwidth > 300kHz
- Two low-residual, high-bandwidth analogue IO channels, with balanced and unbalanced operation;
- Two-channel digital IO, with some basic carrier degradation and analysis, AES3 and S/PDIF modes;
- Familiar dScope UI and scripting API;
- Streaming architecture allows increased generation and analysis versatility and higher speed;
- Minimal electro-mechanical components for long service life;
- Low power, <12W, via sealed 12V AC-DC power converter;
- Small size; 36x230x180mm, rack-mount ears available.