Fluke 350 Series
350 Series Clamp meter
Confidently take reliable readings with the True RMS, Fluke 353 digital clamp meter; the tools of choice for high current clamp-on amp meter measurement up to 2000 A. The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode, ideal for motors and inductive loads. The 355 also measures voltage and resistance, making this an ideal clamp meter for utilities, electrical contractors and industrial service technicians.
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC true-rms, 1400 A AC, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings