Data Acquisition Unit
The Yokogawa SL1000 data acquisition system offers independent, isolated channel hardware with acquisition rates of up to 100MS/ch. With 8 input slots and a wide choice of different input modules, the SL1000 allows you to combine modules for a very extensive range of applications.
- Fast Acquisition
- Up to 100 MS/s on all channels (10 ns sampling interval)
- New 100 MS/s 12-Bit 1 kV¹ isolation module with 20 MHz bandwidth
- Supports parallel testing: Perform measurements simultaneously with up to four independent sample rates
- Fast Transfer and Storage
- Stream data to PC via high speed USB 2.0 or 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet²
- Real time display on a PC (GIGAZoom engine)³
- Stream data to a PC hard disk or the SL1000's internal hard disk² in real time (at speeds of 1.6 MS/s = 100 kS/s x 16ch)³
- Easy to use
- Quick and Intuitive operation means that you can start measuring immediately
- Setup Wizard guides you through detailed settings
- Can operate "Standalone" and store data directly on the SL1000
¹: In combination with 10:1 probe (for isolated BNC input) model 700929
³: Speed depends on PC performance and measuring conditions.