BK Precision BK1740 Series
DC Power Supply
The model 1739 is a high resolution, low current DC power source with excellent load regulation and low noise characteristics. Two 4-digit LED displays continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supplies can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface. The mechanical configuration conserves bench space and allows for easy portability.
Using a MOSFET circuit design and high quality components with very low temperature coefficients, the power supply is extremely stable and capable of outputting current as low as 1 mA with a 100 µA settable resolution. This power supply was designed for electrical and electronics applications requiring precise levels of low current, including 4-20 mA current loop testing, calibration, or basic IC testing.
- Low 1 mA settable current limit with 0.1 mA resolution
- Output on/off button
- Low current ripple and noise (<0.4 mArms)
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation
- Two large, easy-to-read LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light conditions
- CV and CC mode indicator
- Automatic recall of saved voltage and current settings upon power-up
- RS-232 interface
- Isolated output
- Overload and reverse polarity protection
- Power-on self test