Sorensen ASD Series
DC Power Supply high power density water cooled 3u rack, 10 to 30kW
The ASD with its 3U, 30kW water-cooled packaging provides among the highest power density available. The ASD is designed for industry leading load transient response with outstanding output ripple and noise. The water-cooling packaging allows for use in environments that normally exclude air-cooled power supplies.
- Precise programming of voltage and current slew rate for sensitive loads.
- Modules within one chassis can be connected to different loads and controlled independently.
- Industrial field bus interface (Modbus-TCP, Modbus-RTU, Ethernet/IP (Industrial Protocol)) enable real-time digital control.
- Built-in energy meter calculates the delivered energy throughout a process or period of time.
- Optional real time clock enables accurate timestamping of events.
- Built in power quality monitoring detects and saves input voltage anomalies which can be saved for later diagnostic analysis.
- Programmable analogue interface scaling facilitates incorporating the ASD to existing systems with minimal effort.
- Load impedance measurement, including rate-of-change calculations, enable load "state of health" monitoring and implementation of system preventive maintenance algorithms
- Programmable filter bandwidth of the output voltage, current and power monitors let the user accommodate their response speed to particular needs.
- Full featured GUI (Graphical User Interface) helps to test and debug the system by communicating with the power supply in real time.