BK Precision BK8500B Series
Electronic DC Load
The 8500B Series programmable DC electronic loads improve upon all aspects of its predecessor while maintaining dependability at a value price. A set of comprehensive functions make these loads a versatile tool for testing and evaluating DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
Contained in a compact benchtop form factor, these loads operate in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), or constant power (CW) mode. Internal memory allows for 100 sets of user configurable parameters such as voltage, current, slew rate and width for quick system recall.
- Maximum input power 1500 W (BK8514B)
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- 16-bit voltage and current measurement system providing up to 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA resolution
- Transient mode up to 10 kHz in CC mode
- List mode function for custom step sequences
- Supports both SCPI and backwards compatible 8500 series protocol
- Store and recall up to 100 instrument settings