Vitrek 95X Series
Electrical Safety / Hipot Tester with models from 6 to 20kVAC and 6.5 to 15kVDC.
The 95X Series combines high output power, with a wide range of AC & DC voltage outputs and extremely low leakage current measurement. To this is added a 4-wire milli-ohmmeter with dynamic range up to 100K ohms, an overlapping Tera-ohm class Insulation Resistance function and an available 40 Amp Ground Bond capability.
- Built-in Phase Angle Measurement – allows the measurement and display of both resistive (in-phase) leakage current and reactive (out-of-phase) leakage current caused by capacitive coupling
- Multi-Dwell Functionality – permits dwells at different voltage levels without having to return to zero between test steps – dramatically simplifying advanced analysis of dielectric properties
- Ramp High/Dwell Low Current Limits – permits the user to set separate limits for the ramp and dwell providing faster ramp times and lower leakage test limits
- Ethernet, RS232, Digital I/O, USB Printer & Scanner Control – All Standard Interfaces – Provides the highest level of test automation. GPIB optional
- High Voltage Scanner Control – up to 256 point switching capability with available 964i HV Scanners.
- Route voltages up to 15KV and currents up to 40A for multi-point hipot and ground bond tests
- Dual Dimensional / Test Specific / Broadband Arc Detection.
- Pico-Amp Leakage Measurement
- Test Specific Fixture & Cable Compensation
- Multi-Mode Insulation Resistance values up to one Tera-ohm
- Continuously Variable Insulation Resistance Test Voltage from 20V up to 15KVDC (model dependent)
- Capacitance Test Modes – For AC & DC hipot and IR provide tightly controlled charge and discharge profiles for superior results on critical solar panel tests and other highly capacitive loads
- 400Hz AC Voltage Withstand Testing provides aviation frequency specific test results
- Solar Panel Testing Simplified – Designed with PV testing in mind, the 950i Series uses pico-amp resolution to detect minute defects in solar cells
- Safety Tested per EN 61010-1. EMC compliant to EN 61326-1