LCR meter with different frequency options
The Chroma 11021 and 11021-L are cost-effective digital LCR Meters. An RS-232 interface is standard and optional GPIB & Handler interface, high speed and stable measurement capabilities enable the 11021/11021-L to be used for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bench-top applications.
The Chroma 11021/11021-L use lower harmonic distortion phase-detection technology to reduce the effect of hysteresis distortion in magnetic components or high dielectric-coefficient capacitor measurements - something not provided in general low-end LCR Meters.
The 11021-L is the ideal selection for high frequency coil, core, choke, and passive components quality inspection and production automation.
- Test frequencies:
- 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz (9.6kHz) (11021)
- 1kHz, 10kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz (11021-L)
- Basic accuracy: 0.1% (11021), 0.2% (11021-L)
- 0.1mΩ~99.99 MΩ measurement range, 4½ digits resolution
- Fast measurement speed (75ms)
- Bin-sorting function
- Comparator and pass/fail alarm
- Text mode 40x4 matrix LCD display
- Open/short zeroing
- On-line firmware updatable (via RS-232)
- Input protection (1 Joule)