Rohde and Schwarz ZVL Series
Vector Network Analyzer with 3 and 6GHz variants
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The ZVL is a compact portable vector network analyzer ideal for use in development, production, and service. It combines the functions of a network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, and power meter in a single box.
- Optional spectrum analysis and digital communications standards
- Bidirectional test set for displaying all four S-parameters
- Multitrace display for displaying all relevant parameters
- Distance-to-fault measurement for detecting cable faults
- Time domain analysis
- USB connector for NRP-Z power sensor series for precise power measurements
- Internal battery and 12 V DC operation