NEW California Instruments Tahoe series
ARCHIVE CONTENTThe content below is no longer current and may not be applicable or relevant.
Advanced platform of powerful precision programmable AC and DC sourcesThe California Instruments Tahoe Series combines intelligence and flexibility with high power to create an advanced platform of AC solutions. Using a state-of-the-art SiC power switching architecture and Digital Signal Processing, the Tahoe Series combines a robust, high-power AC/DC source with an advanced power analyzer in a single floor standing chassis.
This easy-to-configure power product covers a wide spectrum of single and multi-phase AC or single channel and multi-channel DC power applications at an affordable cost. With add-on test application routines for military and commercial avionics testing, the Tahoe Series can fulfil your power test requirement.
• High Power AC and DC Power Source
• Auto paralleling for higher power system expansion
• Single and three phase modes
• Arbitrary & Harmonic Waveform Generation
• Standard LXI LAN, USB, and RS-232, Optional GPIB
• 500uS time resolution for Transients
• Complete avionics test suites
• 15kVA to 1MVA Power Levels
• Intuitive 5” colour display for ease of navigation
• Internationally accepted test routines for EMI/EMC, safety compliance
• Dual Voltage ranges that support over voltage testing on 480V based systems
Contact Us or Call 01480 412451 to find out more.
Posted Tuesday 6th of December 2022