Fluke MDA-500 Series
Motor Drive Analyzer
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The MDA-510 and MDA-550 are portable motor-drive analysis test tools providing guided test setups and automated drive measurements to safely locate and troubleshoot typical problems on inverter type motor-drive systems.
- Measure key motor-drive parameters including voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics (MDA-550), voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges (MDA-550).
- Perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
- Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA-550) with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
- Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
- Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.