Pico Technology PicoScope 5000D Series
USB PC FlexRes® Oscilloscope with 2 or 4 channels, 60 to 200MHz, 128 to 512MS capture memory
Flexible Resolution Oscilloscopes with up to 200MHz bandwidth and 1GS/s sampling speed. FlexRes® technology employs multiple high resolution ADCs which can be either arranged in different time-interleaved or parallel combinations to give either higher sampling rate at lower vertical resolution or higher vertical resolution at the expense of sampling rate. This allows up to 1GS/s at 8 bit resolution or 16 bit resolution at 62.5MS/s or other combinations in between.
MSO models cost effectively add 16 digital channels which can be grouped and displayed as a bus. Advanced triggering options are available across both the analogue and digital channels.
- Flexible Hardware Resolution, from 8 to 16 bits
- 200 MHz analogue bandwidth
- 1 GS/s sampling at 8 bit resolution
- 500 MS/s sampling at 12 bit resolution
- up to 62.5 MS/s sampling at 16 bit resolution
- up to 512 MS buffer memory
- Serial decoding and mask testing as standard
- Windows, Linux and Mac software