3 Phase Power Logger
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect® compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Power instrument directly from the measured circuit or battery power.
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III safety rating
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. All measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, colour touch screen with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface with guided, graphical setup and intelligent verification function.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with automated reporting.