BK Precision RFM3000 Series
RF Power Meter with 2 or 4 channels and GPIB options
The RFM3000 Series of meters work in combination with B&K Precision's RFP3000 Series of USB RF Peak Power Sensors to extend their capabilities and eliminate the need for a remote computer. This benchtop solution supports capturing, displaying, and analyzing peak and average RF power in both the time and statistical domains through an intuitive, multi-touch touchscreen display.
Two on-screen markers can be dragged over a waveform for greater measurement details. A selection of useful trigger options and channel synchronization settings provide the perfect tool set for working with multiple channel measurements.
- Compatible with RFP3000 Series USB RF Peak Power Sensors
- Capture/display/analyze peak and average power
- Independent or synchronous multi-channel measurements (up to 4 channels)
- Trigger synchronization
- Test source for sensor verification
- Display 16 common power measurements
- Ethernet:10/100/1000 BaseT; HiSLIP
- Supports SCPI-1999.0
- HDMI output for mirror display
- Sensors can be used as standalone instruments