Rohde and Schwarz NRP2
Power Meter with input and sensor options
The NRP2 is an RF power analyzer with colour display that supports up to four NRP-Zxx or NRPxxS/SN power sensors and all sensor-dependent measurement functions. Measured values are displayed numerically or graphically, depending on the measurement function. The window-based user interface allows simple, intuitive operation and the base unit can be remotely controlled via Ethernet, GPIB or USB.
The sensors themselves function as independent measuring instruments and are completely characterized over frequency, level and temperature. Only a display unit, such as the NRP2 base unit, a laptop/PC (with NRP-Z4 USB adapter cable) or supported Rohde
& Schwarz instrument, is required to view measurement results.
- Supports all NRPxxS/SN, NRPxxT/TN and NRPxxA/AN USB and LAN Power Sensors
- Supports all NRP-Zxx Power Sensors
- Supports all sensor-dependent measurement functions
- Expandable to up to four measurement channels
- Straightforward numerical and graphical display
- Brilliant TFT colour display
- Optionally integrated 50 MHz/1 mW reference source
- Hardware interfaces for remote control and triggering
- Emulation of other legacy power meter
- User-programmable save/recall locations