Rohde and Schwarz ESL Series
EMI Test Receiver with 3 and 6 GHz models
The ESL EMI test receiver combines two instruments in one, measuring both EMC disturbances in accordance with the latest standards and also serving as a full-featured spectrum analyzer for diverse lab applications. The ESL is designed to meet the needs of cost-conscious users who want to perform diagnostic and precompliance EMI measurements up to 3 GHz or 6 GHz.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz or 9 kHz to 6 GHz covering almost all commercial EMC standards
- Optional tracking generator
- All major functions of an advanced EMI test receiver, including fully automated test sequences
- Weighting detectors: max./min. peak, average, RMS, quasi-peak as well as average with meter time constant (CISPR-Average) and RMS-Average in line with the latest version of CISPR 16-1-1
- Compact, lightweight instrument, can be battery-powered for mobile applications