Rohde and Schwarz FSC Series
Spectrum Analyzer with 3 and 6GHz variants
The R&S®FSC is a compact, cost-efficient spectrum analyzer that covers a wide range of applications from simple development tasks to production, training RF professionals or applications in service or maintenance.
Four different models are available: either 3 or 6GHz bandwidth with or without a tracking generator. An optional preamplifier that is available for all models increases sensitivity for measuring weak signals.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths 10 Hz to 3 MHz
- High sensitivity (< –141 dBm (1 Hz), with optional preamplifier < –161 dBm (1 Hz ))
- High third order intercept (> 10 dBm, typ. 15 dBm)
- Low measurement uncertainty (< 1 dB)
- Internal tracking generator (model .13/.16)
- Compact dimensions (3U half rack width - rack kits available)
- Low power consumption (12 W)