Fluke 279 FC
Wireless TRMS Thermal Multimeter
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging.
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity – no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer– do more in less time!
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities – get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet / 6.1 m away (no obstructions)
- Image resolution–80 x 60
- 3.5 in /8.89 cm colour LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
- Three year standard warranty
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Optional accessories: Fluke i2500-10 or i2500- 18 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes, Fluke BC500TDMM AC Power charger and Fluke BP500 Lithium-ion Battery 3000 mAh
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 3 m (9.8 ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection