Sefram MW 3517BF
Multifunction clamp for photovoltaic systems
The MW 3517BF is designed to include all the functions necessary for the maintenance and installation of photovoltaic (PV) panels. It can measure AC voltages up to 1500V and DC voltages up to 2000V using the optional SA163 probe adapter specially designed for measurements on photovoltaic installations.
All the normal functions of a multimeter are present including frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode test modes. It is also possible to measure currents up to 600A AC and DC or up to 3000A AC using the optional SP295 or SP296 Flex clamps.
An integrated datalogger function allows you to record all types of measurements with selectable intervals of 1, 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
With its Bluetooth interface you can monitor your measurements and record them in real time on your phone or tablet using the dedicated app (Android or iOS). The recorded data can be downloaded and exported via the tablet or the smartphone in .csv format for display or processing in a spreadsheet or other software.
- 6000 count LCD display with backlight
- Dedicated photovoltaic mode: AC voltage measurement up to 1500V and DC up to 2000V (with the optional adapter SA163)
- AC current measurement up to 3000A (with optional Flex clamp SP295 or SP296)
- DC current measurement with a μA resolution
- Temperature measurement
- Resistance measurement and continuity measurement with buzzer
- Frequency measurement
- Measurement with high frequency rejection filter
- Non-contact voltage detection function
- Measurement of starting currents (inrush)
- Datalogger function
- Bluetooth communication for storage of measured values and extraction of recorded values
- Integrated LED torch
- Min, Max and HOLD functions