Rohde and Schwarz ZVH Series
Hand-held Cable and Antenna Analyzer with 3.6GHz or 8GHz options
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The ZVH is a rugged, hand-held, battery powered cable and antenna analyzer, designed for use in the field.
- Frequency range from 100 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Factory calibration over entire frequency range
- Built-in DC voltage supply (bias) for active components such as amplifiers
- Power meter option
- Saving of measurement results on SD memory card or USB memory stick
- Easy operation with user-configurable test sequences (wizard)
- Easy-to-replace Lithium-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys