New Rohde & Schwarz ZNH Series
The NEW Rohde and Schwarz ZNH series handheld Vector Network Analysers are now available from TTid.
Handheld vector network analyzer with models from 4 to 26.5GHz bandwidth. The ZNH is a full two-port handheld vector network analyzer (VNA) that offers one-port cable and antenna measurement and full two-port S-parameter measurements. The touch based interface simplifies operation and a configuration overview menu makes measurement preparation more efficient.
- Frequency range from 30 kHz to 4/8/18/26.5 GHz
- One-port cable and antenna measurement with basic instrument
- S-parameter (S11, S12, S21, S22) measurement with basic instrument
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Factory calibration over entire frequency range
- Built-in receiver step attenuator to increase port input power range linearity
- Built-in DC voltage supply (bias) for active components such as amplifiers
- Easy handling due to low weight (3.1 kg with battery) and spaced out function keys
- Fast boot time, non-reflective display, small form factor, ruggedized housing (IP51)
- 7" colour touchscreen display for intuitive operation with smartphone-like gestures
- Measurement wizard to speed up measurements and eliminate human error
- Save measurement results onto an SD memory card or a USB flash drive
- Easy and cost-efficient upgrades for all options via software keycode