New Yokogawa DL950
The new Yokogawa DL950 ScopeCorder from TTid.
The DL950 is a unique combination of a mixed signal oscilloscope and portable data acquisition recorder that can be used to capture both high speed transient events and long run trends.
Only a ScopeCorder has the right combination of channel count, input types, triggering, and recording to tackle the job of electromechanical systems development and troubleshooting. With its multiple measurement types, excellent performance, and high reliability, the DL950 ScopeCorder will quickly become the most valued instrument in your lab.
- 200 MS/s high-speed sample rate
- 8 G points large memory
- Long recording to internal flash memory at 20 MS/s
- 10 Gbps Ethernet high-speed data transfer
- Up to 16-bit analogue resolution
- 8 input module slots
- Up to 160 synchronized channels
- A variety of isolated plug-in modules
- Newly designed application menu
- 12.1-inch large touch screen