Fluke MDA-550 Series III
Motor Drive Analyzer
The MDA-550 is a portable motor-drive analysis test tool for safely locating and troubleshooting typical problems on inverter type motor-drive systems.
• Measure key motor-drive parameters including voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics, voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges.
• Perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
• Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
• Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
• Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
• Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.