Pico Technology 9400 Series
SXRTO Oscilloscope with 5 and 16GHz models
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The PicoScope 9400 Series is a new class of SXRTO oscilloscopes that combines the benefits of real-time sampling, equivalent-time sampling and high analogue bandwidth.
- SXRTO stands for Sampler-eXtended Real-Time Oscilloscope
- 9404-16: 16 GHz bandwidth, 22 ps transition time and 5 TS/s (0.2 ps resolution) equivalent-time sampling
- 9404-05: 5 GHz bandwidth, 70 ps transition time and 1 TS/s (1 ps resolution) equivalent-time sampling
- Pulse, eye and mask testing down to 45 ps and up to 11 Gb/s
- Four 12-bit 500 MS/s ADCs
- Intuitive and configurable touch-compatible Windows user interface
- Comprehensive built-in measurements, zooms, data masks and histograms
- ±800 mV full-scale input range into 50 ohms
- ±10 mV/div to ±0.25 V/div ranges provided by digital gain
- Up to 250 kS trace length, shared between channels