Rohde and Schwarz RTH1000 Series
Scope Rider Handheld digital oscilloscope with 2 or 4 channels, 60 to 500MHz
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
the R&S® Scope Rider offers the performance and capabilities of a lab oscilloscope as well as the form factor and ruggedness of a battery-operated handheld device.
- 60 MHz to 500 MHz with 5 Gsample/s sampling rate
- Isolated channels with CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V rating
- 10-bit ADC
- 50 000 waveforms per second
- Capacitive touch and keypad operation
- 8 in 1: Lab performance oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, data logger, digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, harmonics analyzer and frequency counter
- IP51 housing meeting military environmental requirements
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet for web-based remote control and quick data access