Yokogawa WT1800E Series
Precision Power Analyzer with up to 6 input elements
With up to 6 input modules ("elements") the WT1800E is typically used for efficiency measurements on three-phase motors and drives, power supplies with multiple inputs/outputs and LED lighting applications etc. The WT1800E is a universal meter for power electronic and energy analysis.
- Basic power accuracy of 0.1%
- Input power frequency range of DC, 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz
- Simultaneous power measurements and dual channel harmonic measurements up to the 500th order
The WT1800E series is an enhanced version of the WT1800 with the following differences:
- Enhanced Connectivity – Modbus, Ethernet & A New Built in Power Supply option for External Sensors
- Reduced influence of Power Factor
- Doubled Crest Factor (can now range to 280% of range and be in spec)
- Improved Auto Adjust Ranging
- Improved update rate
- Frequency measurement, delta computation and high speed capture options (previously costing over £5000) are now included as standard.