Fuel Cell Simulation Software
The FCS3000 fuel cell simulation software matched with IT6000C bidirectional DC power supply and IT6000B regenerative power system, can accurately simulate the polarization characteristic curve of the fuel cell stack. The maximum voltage can reach 2250V and the power can be expanded to 1152kW to meet the test requirement of high-power fuel cell simulation.
FCS3000 is designed to replace real fuel cell systems and provide an efficient simulation platform for research on hydrogen energy hybrid propulsion systems. It can overcome the weakness of high cost, complex platform building and weakening of fuel cell performance in experiments testing with real fuel cell stacks. FCS3000 has simple interfaces which is easy to configure. At the same time, the reporting features also provides important data to support theoretical research.
- Automatic wide range output, voltage up to 2250V
- Data storage and export
- The power of the fuel cell simulator can be expanded to 1152kW
- Graphical software operation interface with real-time display of output voltage, current and power
- User-defined FC polarization curve (4096 points can be edited)
- Supports .csv file import