BINDER FDL Series
Safety drying chamber for limited quantities of solvent
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
The BINDER FDL 115 has a silicone and dust-free inner chamber, as well as symmetric airflow and safely dries specimens containing solvents, meeting EN 1539 requirements.
- Temperature range: room temperature plus 10 °C to 300 °C
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Fresh-air monitoring with audible and visual alarm and automatic deactivation of heating
- Replaceable filter cartridge, Class M6
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Computer interface: RS 422
- Standard door gasket made from solvent-resistant FKM for use at up to 200 °C
- Optional door gasket made from silicone with limited solvent resistance for use at up to 300 °C