BINDER VDL Series
Vacuum drying chamber for flammable solvents with models from 23L to 115L
Images for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product details. Click on the main image for a larger view and to see image descriptions.
BINDER VDL series safety vacuum drying chambers ensure maximum safety when drying organic solvents. Explosion-protected unit with classification according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU: EX II 2/3/- G IIB T3 Gb/Gc/- X.
- Temperature range: Ambient temperature +9 °C to +110 °C
- ATEX conformity for units: EX II 2/3/- G IIB T3 Gb/Gc/- X
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with graphical pressure and temperature display
- Program-controlled drying monitoring with automatic ventilation at end of process
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Pressure control device for heating activated from < 100 mbar
- 2 aluminium expansion racks, can be custom-positioned
- Universal connection for ventilation with ambient air or inert gas
- DN 16 universal access port with small flange and blind flange, for positioning sensors or supply lines in the chamber
- Shatterproof, spring-mounted safety glass panel
- Large viewing window
- Computer interface: Ethernet