Rohde and Schwarz ZNLE Series
Vector Network Analyzer with 3 and 6 GHz models
The ZNLE is a two-port vector network analyzer that can be used for bidirectional measurements of S-parameters S11, S21, S12 and S22 on passive components. Ordering the ZNLE requires only two decisions: the frequency range and whether or not you need a GPIB interface.
The analyzer is available with a frequency range of 1 MHz to 3 GHz (ZNLE3) or 1 MHz to 6 GHz (ZNLE6). As a standalone instrument, the R&S®ZNLE does not require an external PC to configure the setup. You can start measuring immediately after you switch on the instrument.
- Frequency range from 1 MHz to 3 GHz or 1 MHz to 6 GHz
- Two-port vector network analyzer with a full S-parameter test set for bidirectional measurements on passive components
- Wide dynamic range of up to 120 dB (typ.)
- Measurement bandwidths from 1 Hz to 500 kHz
- Fast measurements
- Compact size (depth 24 cm) and low weight (6 kg)
- Standalone instrument with 10.1" WXGA touchscreen
- Windows 10 operating system